Having too much and doing too much can easily overwhelm us. But did you know that there’s a way to overcome this?
This week’s highlights:
- ThinkActGet is doing well on iTunes (thank you!)
- Results in personal and business life tend to be similar
- Overwhelm – How is it manifesting in your business?
- Ezra’s take on becoming overwhelmed
- Controlling the “cycles” in your life
- What causes you to feel overwhelmed?
- Strategies to avoid getting overwhelmed
- Overwhelm stems from being unorganized
- The concept of 6±2
- Have a system
- James’ “One Thing Rule”
- Focus on the minimum things to get maximum results
- Time for the Weekly Willpower Wager
- Reducing clutter from your desktop and inbox
- System tip – Get a whiteboard
- Create videos to answer FAQs
- Time for News and Updates
- Ezra graces the February cover of InternetMarketingMag.net
- SilverCircle Mastermind is OPEN for new members
- ThinkActGet gets its first 5-star rating
- The “Think About It” quotes
- Time for the TAG tips
- Say “no” more often
- Be willing to cut your losses and move on
- What to do when you feel overwhelmed?
- Sharing creates abundance
How not to be overwhelmed [Click To Tweet]
The “One Thing Rule” [Click To Tweet]
When it’s OK to say No. [Click To Tweet]